“SwimClub Manager has significantly improved and simplified our ability to manage our club.”
The Swindon Dolphins have over 350 members and have been using our software for over 2 years. They also run LearnToSwim, SwimSkills, Competitive Swimming Squads, Masters and Waterpolo sections.
Before Swim Club Manager, the Swindon Dolphins had their own online membership system, but continued to face problems with the ever changing club requirements and keeping the system updated. That’s where we came in. Since having Swim Club Manager, the club now benefits from having all of their data in the one place and being able to manage membership, swim times, qualifying times, swim squads, qualifications and much more. Swim Club Manager now offers them a safe and secure way to store all their information, without the need to transfer data across multiple sources.
We asked Swindon Dolphins;
On a scale of 1-5, as a result of Swim Club Manager, how easy is your club to manage?
What are the benefits of using Swim Club Manager?
- Ease of use
- All of our data is in the same place
- All members can have a login to manage their own personal data and keep it up to date
- All updates to members are logged in an audit trail so we can see who did what and when
- Members can run swim time reports to see what they qualify for ie County/ Regional/ Open Meets etc.
What specific features do you love the most and why?
- Swim Times Reports (Group and Best Swim Times) and the ability to compare against any Qualifying Times plus also convert SC to LC and visa
- Ease of Role setup and configurations – allowing us to customise who has access to
- Qualification Tracking: including renewal
- Event and Swim Team planning: ability to create a team, invite members and track availability. Ability to pick the team based on swimmer PB
- Online Open Meet entries – allowing members to enter swim meets online / on their phones which removes the paperwork we used to Ability to import online swimmer entries into SportSys.